Dual digital readout in a clear cover NEMA 4X style gasketed corrosion resistant enclosure. Microproccessor based auto tuning control with exceptional accuracy. Includes type J thermocouple 10 foot in length with PFA Teflon® sleeving.
SAFETY AGENCY LISTINGS
US and Canadian Safety Requirements – CUL listed. Consult factory for up to date global safety agency specifications.
• Microprocessor – Based auto-tuning control.
• Process accuracy ±1.0°F – Field calabratable.
• PID/On-off selectable.
• Clear cover corrosion gasketed NEMA 4X style enclosure.
• Large 1/4 Din Size.
• Combination control models offer switching capacity from 30A to 150A, 240V to 480V, other voltages available upon
request (Consult factory).
• Dual temperature dial display in defrees °F and °C gradiants.
• Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature scales.
• Keylock mode.
• 4-20mA output available.
• Non volatile memory (will not lose memory from power failure).
• “J” Type thermoucouple sensor is 10 foot (3 meter) jacketed in PFA Teflon® ultimate chemical protection.
• Agency Approvals: Digital module is UL, CUL & CE. Consult factory for up to date Safety Agency Certifications.
There are no reviews yet.