The ultimate in portability in a “Heating System”. Completely wired ready to set controller and operate.
Available in 120 vac or 240 vac, 500 watts to 3,000 watts. Numerous sheath materials available.
QuickPlug ® heater systems are the first name in combination heater and matched temperature controller, designed specifically for easy installation in numerous applications. These systems are industrial grade quality over the side bottom of tank positioned heater utilizing a temperature controller that is placed near the heater.
A temperature sensor is inserted into the solution and the desired set temperature is entered into the controller and “that’s it”, a QuickPlug® solution! These systems are used in numerous applications including Aquaculture and are available in stainless steel or titanium. The L style heater is ideally suited for fluctuating solution levels or shallow tanks due to its bottom tank design. The heater head (terminal enclosure) is available in Nema 4X compliant (consult factory) or vapor tight corrosion resistant – flame retardant polypropylene.
The heater comes with a 10 foot electric cord. The temperature controller offers an 8 foot electrical cord and plug that in plugged into your electrical outlet. This series offer a rugged heavy sheath wall and is considered to be an excellent choice for heating plating solutions, alkaline base solutions, rinse tanks and numerous chemical solutions. Please refer to our Immersion Heater Solution Guide in addition to your chemical supplier for recommended outer heater sheath material.
SAFETY AGENCY LISTINGS
US and Canadian Safety Requirements – CE listed. Consult factory for up to date global safety agency specifications.
Durable 1.250 and 2.00 inch diameter heavy wall metal sheath available in numerous materials including:
• Mild Steel
• 303 Stainless Steel
• 304 Stainless Steel
• 316 Stainless Steel
Available in 500 to 3,000 watts (other wattages available upon request).
120 or 240. Single phase only.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
• Standard (2” OD) gooseneck risers (L TYPE) available in custom lengths.
• 4” to 8” Sludge Feet available (L TYPE) – custom length available upon request.
• Single blow thermal protector, option A or AH available (consult factory for recommended).
• Resettable bimetal thermal protector, series E.
• Manual Reset TSH protector (consult factory for specifications).
• Custom configurations and lengths, flexible conduit available upon request.
• Unlimited choices in cord length.
• DERATED Lower Watt Density, 17 watts per square inch available for high viscous solutions.
• Liquid Level control (SeeSaw) available.
• Plastisol coated heater head available.
• Precision dual readout.
• Temperature sensor is 10 foot covered in Teflon ® sleeving for ultimate protection.
• Controller is contained in a NEMA 4 style gasketed clear enclosure MOISTURE RESISTANT.
• Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature scales at +- .5F accuracy.
• Single Pole, single throw rated at 15-amps 120 vac or 15-amps 240 vac.
• 1/16 Din Size.
• Dual digital display indicating Present and Set Value.
• Temperature range 0°F to 400°F, 0°C to 400°C.
• Non-volatile memory
• Sensor short – ERROR DISPLAY
There are no reviews yet.