The RG Series Exchanger is one of two NEW INNOVATIVE DESIGNS offered by IHC.
This design offer superior performance for use in heating and cooling applications where space is an issue. These unique RECTANGULAR shape tube grids require a substantially smaller footprint to adequately heat or cool a given exchange area. They can be used in salt water, alkaline solutions and plating rinse tanks.
Rugged construction with heavy gauge material in 316 stainless steel, titanium, zirconium or mild steel allows for long uninterrupted life.
Fluoropolymer coating is available for corrosion protection at solution interface. Precision inlet and outlet manifolds enable single point connections that reduce potential for leaks while simplifying installation. Always consult your chemical supplier for proper sheathing material.
- ENTIRE EXCHANGER IS ACTIVE EXCHANGE AREA
- COMPACT LOW PROFILE DESIGN
- HIGH 100 PSI PRESSURE RATING (Custom higher pressure ratings available. Consult factory for additional information).
- UNLIMITED SIZES AVAILABLE. (Standard 5.9 sq. ft. to 140.0 sq. ft. of exchange area).
- LEAK FREE DESIGN PROVIDES LONG LIFE
- MOUNTING HANGERS AVAILABLE
- CUSTOM RISERS AVAILABLE
- HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL DESIGNS AVAILABLE
NOTE: Consult factory for assistance with selecting the inlet and outlet connections. Larger inlet sizes are usually required for grid coils larger than 33 sq. ft. for steam and 25 sq. ft. for water.
There are no reviews yet.